Grace Presbyterian Church meets at the Morayfield Community Complex every Sunday at 10am. There are also adult bible studies, Sunday School and Youth Group at 9am (except during school holidays). All are welcome!
This church is established to bring glory to God in everything we do as expressed in 1 Corinthians 10:31
“Whether, then, you eat or drink or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.”
We seek God’s enablement to:
• Proclaim God’s saving grace expressed in the atoning sacrifice of the Lord Jesus Christ
• Promote godly worship
• Declare and defend the faith ‘once for all delivered to the saints’
• Minister to the whole man, spiritually, emotionally, socially and physically
• Encourage godliness in living
• Prepare His people for works of service
• Discover, develop and employ the gifts given to each member of Christ’s church
• Help the needy near and far as we are able
• Encourage, support and assist the universal church in its commission to proclaim the gospel to every creature (Matt 28:18-20).
We believe the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments to be the inerrant, infallible Word of God in their original writings, and the only rule of faith and life. We adhere to the system of doctrine expressed in the Westminster Confession of Faith.